Keen to start driving? First we have to get all theoretical and tell you more about getting your Learners license. It is after all the first step and it’s easier than you might think.
So what is the procedure?
Getting your learners is the first step towards your independence!
- Go to your nearest traffic department
- Take along your ID, R68 (price may differ) and 2 ID size photos
- If you are unsure report at the reception and ask for advice
- Fill in a form, have your eyes tested and get the date when you can write your test.
- You can Contact Us to help you prepare for your learners or study on your own.
- When your time comes, go and write your learners test and Contact Us when you pass.
Unsure about where these traffic departments are situated, click here for a complete list of Western Cape testing stations.
Because we offer you the opportunity to attend Learners classes & practical lessons. We will train you in all aspects of the learners test So that so you can pass your test with confidence.
Should you be unable to attend these classes, we strongly suggest that you go to your nearest book store and pick up some Learners License guides or contact us for private lesson in the comfort of your own home/office. Once you have obtained your learners license, give us a call so that you can book your first driving lesson with the Driving Coach.
We also do learner’s license courses for Motor Cycles and Truck drivers.
TRUCK : We will help you pass your Code 10 K53 Learners and Drivers License with experienced K53 instructors as effortlessly as possible.
MOTOR BIKE : Our dedicate K53 Motorbike Coach will guide you through passing your K53 Learners and Riding license in the quickest and effective way possible.
Need Learners Classes?
You can currently find us at these venues:
- The Driving Coach, 66 Albert Rd , Woodstock, Cnr Albert & Station Rds , Block B, 3rd Floor
- Between 5 & 7 on Thursdays
Linlee! We thank you for your patience and help in me passing my licence. Your calm manner gave me confidence and made the whole lesson a happy one, and I will recommend you to future motor cycle riders.
Thank you for your time. I absolutely love The Driving Coach because it instills so much confidence in its students. I look forward to my lesson on Tuesday!